As part of the National Youth Authority’s (NYA) mandate of ensuring the empowerment of the Ghanaian Youth, the NY is embarking on a capacity program to equip the youth of Ghana with Skills in Online Digital Marketing and Entrepreneurship to enable them develop, promote and sell local and international products through digital marketing platforms and also them establish and run their own businesses.
This program is especially targeted at the Youth age 15-35 years with minimum knowledge in I.C.T. An average knowledge might be an advantage.
Below are the Application Requirement…
- Education: Minimum entry requirement is a JHS Certificate or higher.
- Knowledge in technology is a plus but not necessarily a requirement to get into the program.
- Program is open to every young Ghanaian with a passion to develop skills in technology.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 – 35years
- Deep passion & Interest for entrepreneurship, technology, design, mobile development.
- Must have stamina, drive & passion to succeed.
- Must be an individual interested in pursuing a career in technology or an entrepreneur looking to leverage technology to boost revenues and business processes.
NB: Each participant will be given a laptop to enable him/her go through the training.
Interested Youth can register at their various Regional Secretariat or any of the District Secretariats of NYA on or before 26th January to 2nd February, 2018 from 9:00am to 5:00pm each day.
Registration is free and you can also Sign up Now on their website!